1. Spread the Good News: Bank of England are offering university scholarships for black students, if you know anyone heading towards further education, please share: https://bit.ly/2TVXr6h
2. Good Project to Know: Izzy Wheels - Izzy and her sister collaborate with artists & designers from all over the world to design colourful, and stylised wheels for those who use wheelchairs - their mission is to add an individual's personality into their wheels: https://bit.ly/2TIsKNE
3. Do Good: Looking to buy products that are good for you and do good at the same time? Indie Foolheea has started Control Change, curating sustainable products. Find them at Fat Macy’s Supper Club in April: www.fatmacys.org/supperclubs
4. Resource: Use Dr.Seuss's strategy to create work: https://bit.ly/2W4dUTR
5. Good Book: Becoming by Michelle Obama - an honest and beautiful depiction of how a fiery little girl from Chicago became the courageous First Lady.
Izzy Wheels - https://bit.ly/2TIsKNE