Friday Five 🖐️: Every Friday we will be filling you up with some inspiration and resources. Fuel baby fuel!Read More
1. Good to watch: If you haven’t seen this video on how social media affects our self-esteem - then you must watch, so well made: https://bit.ly/2Ie6idk
2. Good to know: Why we need more visibility for women-led business: https://bit.ly/2fcnJhk
3. Spread the Good News: Do you know any 18-25 year old aspiring journalists? Young Storymakers is seeking out writers, videographers & photojournalists to be part of a programme providing professional skills & opportunities to budding journalists. https://bit.ly/2Y2fNl3
4. Resource: Sky is offering 5 women an opportunity to get their tech project up and running (inc. a £25,000 bursary). Apply here: www.skywomenintechscholars.com/
5. Good Book: Grit by Angela Duckworth - an in depth research into how passion and resilience are the key factors to success.
1. Spread the Good News: Bank of England are offering university scholarships for black students, if you know anyone heading towards further education, please share: https://bit.ly/2TVXr6h
2. Good Project to Know: Izzy Wheels - Izzy and her sister collaborate with artists & designers from all over the world to design colourful, and stylised wheels for those who use wheelchairs - their mission is to add an individual's personality into their wheels: https://bit.ly/2TIsKNE
3. Do Good: Looking to buy products that are good for you and do good at the same time? Indie Foolheea has started Control Change, curating sustainable products. Find them at Fat Macy’s Supper Club in April: www.fatmacys.org/supperclubs
4. Resource: Use Dr.Seuss's strategy to create work: https://bit.ly/2W4dUTR
5. Good Book: Becoming by Michelle Obama - an honest and beautiful depiction of how a fiery little girl from Chicago became the courageous First Lady.
Izzy Wheels - https://bit.ly/2TIsKNE